Possible Luftwaffe Panzer Division???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Luftwaffe Panzer Division???

This belongs to a friend of mine, is it a good one???
    Attached Files

closer
    Attached Files

Comment

inside
      Attached Files

Comment

side view
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a nice generic Luftwaffe officer's visor; what makes you think it's HG Division related? Any markings?
          WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Instead of the blue wool it looks like grey black???,
            Did they have besides blue and summer white, grey caps for regular Luftwaffe??
            Thanks for your input.
            Van

Comment

It's a completely "regular" blue Luftwaffe officer's visor. The only other variant was the white summer version and a very rare "crusher" example with bendable leather visor.
              WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

eine schoene Muetze

The cap here is a nice mid to late war Schellenberg in the sky blue or Luftwaffe blue color as one sees in the dimension of its age, environmental influences, &c. Others here are more expert in the the ground units of the Luftwaffe than I, but this cap is quite textbook in all its features---a nice piece. It can stand on its own merits as it is.

Comment

Thanks for the replys, I would still like to hear any other comments too..
                  Van

Comment

What else would you like to hear Van? the guys has said it all, a regular Luft Officers visor by a well known maker in nice condition.

Comment

Wellll gee, I just like information, only way to learn.. sorry...I did'nt mean to offend....

Comment

You haven't offended anyone, it's simply a Luftwaffe officer's cap
                        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Van, the only surefire Lufty field division caps (HG included) are the white piped EM /NCO type visors, which as you know, fetch vet high prices. Officer silver piped ones are more difficult to place as field division pieces and basically without provenance, know one believes. Nice cap though, your pal has done very nicely with his purchase.

Comment

Thanks, that is what I was looking for, just a little more insight to it...
                            Van

Comment

it's indeed a very nice cap
                              and I've learned something again.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X