No announcement yet.

Gebirgsjäger cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure...what is worth same as nothing when they tell you something. Anyway, you need to be happy with the Hat, i don't own it, i just know it is all but a GBJ Cap and that is 100%.
    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

AntiqueWW2 and again you don't believe the opinion of Weitzes employees now. It is strange how you keep telling it's a fake, but don't say why... I've seen that quite often on this forum now.

Comment

You post that Thing for Opinion, and this is what you got from everyone who posted in this Thread. That Hat is no Gebirgsjager Cap, was never used by them. If you don't accept the Opinion, then I would simply suggest not to post it. Beside that, what an Employee from Weitze tells you is worth....nothing. But when they offer you Money...be happy and sell it And now...enjoy your Hat...
        WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

I'm with AntiqueWW2. The hat has nothing to do with a bergmutze.

Comment

The cut is totally wrong ! the sides cloth band is not even going down but is sewn in a fixed position .Typical of postwar caps .
            Only private made caps may have this kind of cut period and very rarely .
            This is a known larger manufacturer which has never produced such a cap before 1945 . Postwar ? yes !
            Nick

Comment

Willy Sprengpfeil's wartime address was Hamburg 19 and it seems that's what is printed in the cap that started this thread.
              Why else would I bother to post..

Comment

It's quite a disappointment to learn one of your items is not original...most of us have experienced that. Some very respected individuals have voiced their thoughts...not a single one has approved...time to stop defending it and learn from it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X