Prussian Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prussian Police

Another sos buckle. Early 1929 dated Prussian Police Officers Buckle in gold. Marked C.E. Junker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stunning example
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Here is s rare buckle without the motto. This is from a friends collection. I have never come across one for sale. It is also from C E Junker but it isn’t dated.

Comment

Hello,

looks good to me .

But never seen bevor a buckle marked by Juncker berlin ..........

Comment

These are the only buckles I recall being marked C E Junker Berlin. I have seen some speculation Junker was Ges Gesch 2.

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
            Here is s rare buckle without the motto. This is from a friends collection. I have never come across one for sale. It is also from C E Junker but it isn’t dated.

And what organization supposedly used this buckle?

Comment

To be precise, the buckle is the 1929 Prussian buckle for officers and enlisted men of the Landjägerei and Gemeindepolizei.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                To be precise, the buckle is the 1929 Prussian buckle for officers and enlisted men of the Landjägerei and Gemeindepolizei.
                Hallo Joe,

do you know the date of introduction? I was not able to it in the Ministerialblätter.

Christian

Comment

Christian, the date of introduction is mysteriously missing from the Ministerialblatter. Löhken uses the date of the Prussian Police Bekleidungs-Vorschrift (V.f.d.P.16 I) which is 31.3.1932, but of course buckles are evident with earlier dates. Perhaps it was 1929, when the Polizei Seitengewehr was introduced. That was a major event. And using photo evidence is not easy as the photos are scarce and usually undated.
                  Last edited by JoeW; 06-24-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X