How do you display your tabbed buckles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you display your tabbed buckles?

Hey gang....I only have about a dozen tabbed buckles in my collection. The other 100 plus don't....those with no tab are easy to display in riker cases with inserts....but I was wondering how you guys display the buckles with tabs...I have them on display in my shelves but I'd like to know how you guys show 'em off.....

Cheers!

Rob

How to display buckles with/without tabs

Here is one way - I received this idea last year from Ric who has one heck of collection! This works extremely well with both tab and non-tabbed buckles. Comments welcomed!
    Attached Files

Comment

various views...
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last one... have a great weekend!
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks great buddy! I remember seeing Ric's display! Are there any type of "portable" display boxes though? (or anything that is portable out there?)

Great display Dan - with many an awesome buckle! Super cool! Thanks!!

Rob

Comment

Sorry Rob, I really don't do portables anymore! I have in the past (many moons ago) created a mold from insulation board where I could stack 4 sheets of 16 (w/tab) and place in suitecase type container.

Comment

b

thats 1 super collection and very nicely displayed rgds dave

Comment

Nice Dan!

Comment

Hi Dan

I love this way to display your super buckles!

Is there a glass cover to protect the buckles?

Regards,

Guido

Comment

Originally posted by KC1 View Post
                          Sorry Rob, I really don't do portables anymore! I have in the past (many moons ago) created a mold from insulation board where I could stack 4 sheets of 16 (w/tab) and place in suitecase type container.
                          That sounds like a pretty good idea....then you cover up the insul. board with a nice black "drop sheet", insert the buckles on top of that....
                          and voila! I might have to look into that unless someone knows if they make rikers specific for the size of tabbed buckles.

Thanks for the tip!

Cheers!

Rob

Comment

Rob,

You are correct! I covered the board with (color of choice) cloth with a special glue to the reverse after the holes were cut to size and then would slice an X intothe cloth at the center of buckle repository. This keeps the buckle snug in place.

Guys,

Thanks for your comments and yes there is a glass door for the wall cabinet.

Comment

Awesome buckles! Thanks for showing!

Rick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X