Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Spanish awarded the also received these two documents. One written in German and another translated into Spanish. The German document must be completed and delivered to the German Embassy or Consulate to be filed and record the receipt of the medal. I don't know if in the other countries it was the same ... Peter can help us in this.

In the third image we see the envelope where all the documents were placed with the name of the person to whom it was addressed and in the fourth image we see the folder containing the award certificate and the regulations
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Peter J. View Post
      Jesus, can you confirm these 4 pages are the total contents of this publication?

cheers
      Peter
      There are four pages + the cover and back cover

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation. I don't have the info about documents for Swedes, but I'll try to find out.The previous posting from mr Turk's site also contains a 5th page (assumingly the #1) showing the initial declaration from 1937. It's logical they were generic though, hence my question.

cheers
        Peter
        Attached Files

Comment

It's difficult to confirm 100% the correct number of pages for a Swedish recepient, unless it has unquestionable provenence, as many groups are put together. I did however find an old sale from a Swedish auction house, containing the full group from a Swedish civil servant. The enclosed document contained 5 pages (front and back excluded). I might be able to check out some Finnish document as well, but like I said, I assume they are generic.

cheers
          Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X