Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinnie opinion

Hi,

could I please have your opinion on this tinnie. I think it is a good one but I would like a second opinion.

Thanks,
    Del
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Del Panfini View Post
    Hi,

could I please have your opinion on this tinnie. I think it is a good one but I would like a second opinion.

Thanks,
    Del

Hello
    Is Ok

Comment

No expert but it looks like a good one to me as well. Mine has a similar hardware set-up to yours

Cheers

JC
      Attached Files

Comment

Tinnie Opinion

Thanks for the replies and the additional photos. I do not see any maker mark on mine. Did these come in a silver color like mine & the one that you posted looks like a goldish color.

Thanks again,
        Del

Comment

Its not gold, I think that's just the way its been photographed (at least it shouldn't be gold) It should also be be magnetic.
          Pete

Comment

Thanks for the replies and the additional photos. I do not see any maker mark on mine. Did these come in a silver color like mine & the one that you posted looks like a goldish color.

Thanks again,
            Del
            Hi Del, Pete (Wood) is right my RPT 34 is silver (& magnetic) like yours just my crappy photography again...

Cheers

JC

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I could not find a maker mark on the one I have. I guess they were made by different companies & some didn't mark them.

Del

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I could not find a maker mark on the one I have. I guess they were made by different companies & some didn't mark them.

Del

Del, in my experience that's true; Balmberger was a common maker of these and marked on the pin plate like Jean-Claude's Deschler example. I would say from the ones I have had or seen it's about 50-50 marked to unmarked. They don't often have an inset for the pin plate to be soldered into like yours does, but I have seen other examples of that.

Don't have my photo database handy, but I found a couple of different back markings I had posted before. P&C is for Paulmann & Crone of Ludenscheid.

Best,
                Greg
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Greg; 08-19-2019, 02:27 PM.
                sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
                www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

Tinnie opinion

Thanks to all again for your help.

Del

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X