No announcement yet.

fake Gold Party badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a catalogue of Dr. Klietmann, if I'm not mistaken, showing reproductions of GPBs. (Can't remember for sure if there was also a 24mm in it.) Wish I had saved it. It's in this forum in some thread, somewhere. Maybe one of these repro varieties are dated back from the Dr., or from Souval in Austria as they both had some working relationship after the war from what I've gathered.

Comment

Fuess under the scope, to give a better idea of the "train tracks" as well as other things.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder of Dr. Klietmann's early work on medals and badges, Sdesember -- I have some of his publications in my library but cannot find them now, until I can find the time to reorganize my library after moving last year. A huge task, I'm afraid!

I remembered Klietmann's publications as I was reading through the comments on this Forum under the "Gau Treffen Badge/Tinnie" thread. I wonder whether he had anything to say about the round and oval examples of the Brunswick Rally Badge that might be helpful to sorting that matter out?

Br. James

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by Jo Rivett View Post
          Fuess under the scope, to give a better idea of the "train tracks" as well as other things.
          very nice video with all the parts to look at !

See You

Vince

Comment

fake party badge

I just read this thread today. I looked at the badge that I had purchased years ago and with a sigh of relief, found my badge to be an original. Like the post #11points out, the letters on my badge are not symmetrical and are individual in description. Also, the leaves are formed in a curved shape to follow the roundness of the badge. it is always sad to find out that we might have put a lot of money out for a fake. I was lucky and purchased mine before I was a WAF member. I did take the badge to someone I trusted, and they pointed out that is was a good one. Thanks for sharing this knowledge with us, Smitty.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
              Hi,
              very nice video with all the parts to look at !
              Merci

Comment

A Josef Fuess Area Guide. 1 through 15.

LINK

Comment

nice videos, but the music ... horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                    nice videos, but the music ... horrible.
                    Zillertaler Türkenjäger & Gigi und die Braunen Stadtmusikanten wouldn't let me use any of their hit singles, so it is, what it is. Hit mute, or simply dont bother watching, it really is that simple, if it is so... "shake-head-smiley. horrible"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X