Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
    Hi Seiler,

Jo Rivett's website is "Parteiabzeichen Archive" and is found at http://www.parteiabzeichen.ch/ . He still shows GPB #15886 under 'Ehrenzeichen' -- both surfaces of the badge -- and provides the background bit of info. As to the ID of that NSDAP number, it is confirmed by another source from the period and does not simply rely on Rivett's attribution.

Br. James
    Many thanks for your assistance.Handy info and used the link to sign up.Cheers Seiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Seiler View Post
      The badge that Reichenberg wrote of was numbered 15886 (Schiller)but he did not mention the number on his original post.Somewhere along the way the number has lost its identity!!!!.Is 15886 Rivetts piece??that he sold! and you mention??This badge (15886)in the UK has in fact just been sold again!!r
      Ja, exactly, confusion pur. This is why i am 100% against people "stealing" - copying/borrowing whatever you want to call it, pictures and information from others to support their sales.

The entire description for this badge was copied word for word from my site.

It is just lazy to steal the research, descriptions and IMAGES from someone else's web site, just because you now, somehow have the same item. I did not sell it to this "UK Dealer". The badge came through a private source in 2014, R.M did the research for me, and i wrote the description. It was then sold, but not to the UK.

So the laziness confuses, people will have seen it on my site, and now again in the UK, with the identical description, and they will be asking themselves
      This only happens once though, And that, is even more certain that an AMEN at church!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X