Belgium NSJV group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgium NSJV group.

Im still amazed what can be found at small flee markets, found by some local Bin men and sold to a coin dealer. Not sure if they are all Belgium and any help with an ID would be great. Pete.
    Attached Files

Nice stuff. Do you have a link where they are for sale? (can also be via pm).

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
        Nice stuff. Do you have a link where they are for sale? (can also be via pm).
        I bought them from the coin man

Comment

Very nice! If you ever want to part with one of those three NSJV badges please contact me.

Comment

ENSA British.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterta...ce_Association
            etc.etc.
            Pete

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
            Very nice! If you ever want to part with one of those three NSJV badges please contact me.
            ditto

Comment

Thanks Gary, makes me wonder what the bin men might have left behind when they found this grouping Im pressuming that the badges with the rune, silver and gold, are the Belgium youth sports awards , same as the HJ version? Anyone out there tell me what the two cloth items might be, the blue chainstitched rune and the seagull type badge?

Comment

The odal rune looks like Flemish Wiking Jugend.very interesting group the buckle is very nice. well done a good find

Comment

Nice find Pete will you be listing them on www.crowvalleymilitaria.com soon? Lookimg forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by evilmike View Post
                    Nice find Pete will you be listing them on www.crowvalleymilitaria.com soon? Lookimg forward to it
                    Cheers Mike, i was going to once i found out exactly what i had, seems that im not going to need to though as my PM box is full from WAF members wanting an example from the lot, cheers folks I did have the usual problem when it comes to such diverse awards , what are they and of course what would be a fair price, thats why i have not got back to the members who have shown an interest, those rune honour awards cannot be found on the net.
                    . Well Mike ive had a phone call from a well known author on foreign awards and he has made me a suprising offer on two of the Honour Awards.
                    These would have stayed with me if i still collected ''Youth'' items but my collecting direction has changed over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
                      he has made me a suprising offer on two of the Honour Awards.
                      Forget about me then. :-(
                      Pete

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X