• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and obverse
    Attached Files
    Cheers, Frank

Comment

The weight of my 3 piece fatty is 37,6 grams.
      Cheers, Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frank H
        @John: a good observation!

@James: you are right, never trust a German! But here are the pics for you. I know you guys love to "double check, just to make sure"!
        Dear Frank,

Did you manage those pics with your Epson or did you recently invest in a good digital camera. If not I really have to improve on my scanning techniques

Quite a significant weight difference but I forgot to tell that mine is attached to a one place medal bar which explains the difference of course.

KR
        Philippe

Comment

Dear Philippe,

I knew those pics would scare you!

No, they were not done with my scanner (like anything else from me on this forum) but with a camera. One morning I saw an ad in a newspaper from a discounter/food/supermarket chain and bought the camera for 175.- EUR. A Medion 5.0 Megapixels with a great zoom close up function. I rushed to the supermarket here and got the LAST one (that was noon and the offer was just for that day).

Check this out, my friend:

Nooooo, don´t look THERE! Check out the little dustflake on the face of my sweetie (mind you a SMALL action figure, not a life size love doll). So, I am happy with the camera´s abilities, but will use it only for things my scanner won´t catch.
          Attached Files
          Cheers, Frank

Comment

Very nice Frank, I bet you have more close ups of that sweetie but they are probably to compromising to post on this forum. Oh well at least we know why you didn't post a reaction in the "other hobbies" poll

All kidding apart if this is possible with a €175 camera I should better start looking for one myself.

KR
            Philippe

Comment

Frank, It's not a matter of not trusting your word it's just a picture is worth a thousand words. After all it's photographic evidence like this at makes this forum such a great resource for us fellow collectors thank you.

Comment

Thanks Guys for all your help and to Phillipe for posting the pic, Much appreciated!
                Now i am armed with a whole heap more info than before i may dig deep and purchase the medal...Hmmm and its the price of a good EKII...Hmmm,

Comment

Apologies to James ( Jnoble) as it was he who posted the pics for me ...got a mite confused...musta been the wine form last night....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X