VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler Youth (HJ) Pin - M1/52 Deschler - What's the verdict? ...odd RZM placement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler Youth (HJ) Pin - M1/52 Deschler - What's the verdict? ...odd RZM placement?

The only knowledge I have about this little HJ pin is what I have gathered from reading various threads here on the forum. Take a look! Am I correct in stating the maker to be "Deschler?" ... should this one be genuine (as the rest of the lot it came in proved to be) would you please venture a guess as to where it falls on the scale of common-to-uncommon when it comes to maker/value. Thanks in advance for your time and expertise! DP

Last edited by DanDan; 08-29-2011, 11:59 AM. Reason: refine the title

Looks fine IMO, with the typical Deschler font.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Agreed - looks like the same impressed mark & font used on their NS-Studentenbund membership pin.

Comment

Thanks...

Thanks for the quick confirmation... if there was any trouble with it, surely I would have heard something by now... lol

Comment

One more question!

When selling do all of these HJ pins fall into the same price range or are there some maker's that would yield a premium price?

Comment

Prices are the same. With party pins there comes a bit more and more a difference in price for seldom early makers etc... but for HJ membership pins they keep all the same.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X