Clear All

SS and SA

" 10 Jährige Wiederkehr des Gautages Berlin"

Hope you like it.

Regards
    Karl-Heinz
    Attached Files

Dear Karl-Heinz

Well, I for one like this joint "SS/SA" emblem badge immensely.

It is I think belonging to a "family" of very similar design badges and I furthermore think that some collectors consider that the badge to be faked. In this respect, I do not think so.

I have attached images of another combined "SS/SA" emblem badge commemorating "Tag der NSDAP Kreis Limburg/Lahn 1935 and I am sure that you will agree, that the similarity is quite striking.

Regards,

David
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I have doubts about the first one posted, the pin and strange surround to the eagle, oakleaves, etc.
          Pete

Comment

Hello Pete

I take on board and understand what you say, although again, I personally have no issues whatsoever with the SS/SA badge originally posted by Karl-Heinz.

Regards,

David

Comment

Hello friends,
              This badge I show is in my collection for more than 20 years, it came from private people as a present, never was in collectors hand.
              So I have no problems with it.
              By the way, I never give it away.

Best wishes
              Karl-Heinz

Comment

@Karl-Heinz - I found one today, an old lady sold it out of the collection of her late husband. Sad story.
                I believe it is original and can't see signs of a fake.

@Pete, what is it, you think it is a fake? Only the pin? I compared the pin with others and can't see the difference to some of -my believe- other original pins.

Comment

OK. I didn't look at this properly, as they are for different towns/citys,
                  but the protective cover for the end of the pin is one I personally do not like.
                  However the badge seems to conform to the only (not very good) picture I have (in Tieste)
                  Regards,
                  Pete

Comment

I think the badge posted by Karl-Heinz is original, but this badge
                    has been copied there is a version in silver
                    Regards
                    Mametz

Comment

@Pete - ok, I understand, but still think the pin is not a problem. Just my opinion

@Mametz - I think the one Karl-Heinz showed is actually silver, but the paint had disappeared over the years. Mine is silver and looks 100% the same like KH's one.
                      Sorry I can't post pictures at the moment.
                      can you show a picture of the fake?

cheers Thomas

Comment

Can anyone show the fake examples?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X