help with male and female RAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with male and female RAD

i was wondering if someone could help me here.the male and female RAD service awards i take it they come on a blue ribbon and did they come in bronze/silver/gold ??? also if anyone has some pics that would be great.i tried to find referance but couldnt answer my questions..thankyou

Hi Chris,
    just checked formans guide the medals did come in two designs first design for male personnel second for female (worn on bow) 1 st class gold for 25 years,2nd class silver for 18 years and 3rd class silver for 12 years 4 th class bronze for 4years. Thats all i can tell you .

Ashley

Comment

come guys someone must have pics of these things?????

Comment

Rad

Originally posted by chris clark
        come guys someone must have pics of these things?????
        Like this one?
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's another female Fourth Class.
          Attached Files
          George

Comment

Reverse.
            George

Comment

Female RAD First Class.
              George

Comment

First Class, reverse.
                George

Comment

Male, Fourth Class (with KVK 2 with Swords).
                  Attached Files
                  George

Comment

The reverse of the male award is the same as that of the female award. And both versions do come in bronze, silver, and gold.
                    George

Comment

firstly thankyou very much for replies to date. can i confirm that the medal came in four grades.gold /silver/silver/bronze? if it is the case are the two silver ones exactly the same ( although for differant years awarded for).was the silver like silver plated ? and the gold plated/painted or sprayed? bronze i take it in its natural metal format. what was it actually awarded for ? was it like faithful service to the RAD. i take it the silver/gold ones were made of poorer metals than the bronze because of the silver/gold colouring afterwards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X