Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faithful service Medal 50years

Hi,
    I need your opinions on these Faithful service medal. I found a few difference between this cross and my faithful service cross 40 years. The difference is in the upper right oak leave and in the lower left oak leave ring. In the 50years cross the leaves are a little bit overlapping.

So please tell me your opinons.

Thx a lot
    Chris

oh no answer.... so let me try to explain the problem.

at my 25years and 40 years cross there are 2 rows of oak leaves. these two rows are absolutly seperated. at the 50years cross the leaves are overlapping. I marked up the area in the picture.

maybe that helps you to tell me your opinion.

thx
    Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,
      I checked my crosses and I think mine are from different makers than yours. The "50"s are a different style. But I do understand what your looking at. However, a point on your cross is the lettering on the reverse, it is not as crisp as on mine and others I've seen. I am not saying yours is bad, just a point I noticed. I have not studied these at length so I would defer an opinion to those more educated.
      Here is a pic of the reverse of mine.....

Andy
      Attached Files
      Collecting minis and KVKs

Comment

Hi Andy,

thx for the answer. I marked the "problem" with red colour. Maybe Im reacting a little bit paranoid! On your cross the oak leaves are seperated. 4 oak leaves in each area.

maybe different style of different markers. but every cross I see has the leaves seperated.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X