• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

A very nice cross. One could use the term "TEXT bOOK", so what will this fetch? One would have to suspect, 100,000.00 Eros. A gestapo disk seems to make a minimum of $10000.00.

So Gentlemen, we most still hope for the "Happy Find".

Comment

Originally posted by WARLORD View Post
          THE FIRST SHOWN IS WITHOUT DOUBT ORIGINAL. Lee - Clerk, your comments are taken but you should have a piece in hand, they are very well constructed and most beautiful. These are the extreem rarity and the Top of the Tree, for TR collecting. There are but a hand full in the World.
          warlord

I agree these are the most beautiful of awards. On the one shown in the first post of this thread , the eagles and swastikas look like s+it, also the eagles heads look soft and without detail compared to the other ones shown here.

Maybe its just a bad picture!

Comment

if it is a fake

If it is a fake, it is a nice one. Five years ago, I produce these replicas and sold them as such. You will note that the "rays" on the wreath are not there:
            Attached Files

Comment

reverse

reverse
              Attached Files

Comment

View 3
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ethreecee; 05-02-2009, 02:49 PM. Reason: include pic

Comment

cased

cased
                  Attached Files

Comment

I just love these German Order decorations! I think they are one of the most beautiful produced in the TR

Comment

This might be of interest, sorry I can not post on the forum.

http://stirnpanzer.com/forum/viewtop...5&t=7&start=10

Comment

Originally posted by WARLORD View Post
                        Aran, what do you mean a fake?
                        It has certain characteristics I've seen on fakes which have recently come out of central Europe...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X