Need HELP in identifying these pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need HELP in identifying these pins

Need help in identifying these two pins. Any help, comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

The first one 10 JAHRE Gau-Mainfranken on it and on the back, Foerdter & Barth Pforzheim. Second one is NSDAP, Kreistagung? in Witzenhaufen, 5 Nov 1933.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Richardf8 View Post
    Need help in identifying these two pins. Any help, comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

The first one 10 JAHRE Gau-Mainfranken on it and on the back, Foerdter & Barth Pforzheim. Second one is NSDAP, Kreistagung? in Witzenhaufen, 5 Nov 1933.

Thanks.
    [/IMG]
    Hi Richard, you have got all the info you need to identify them right there. They are both NSDAP. What additional info are you looking for? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Both pins are authentic. The first one is for the 10<SUP>th</SUP> Anniversary of the Nazi Party in the Gau (Province) of Main-Franken, the second one is for the NSDAP Kreis (District) assembly meeting in Witzenhausen
      Last edited by James Noble; 04-11-2009, 04:10 AM.

Comment

The second one is from Witzenhausen :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witzenhausen

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks to all.

Torsten, What I was really looking for is what was the occasion, celebration, etc., just general history.

I’m new to collecting and trying to gain some knowledge. I pick up items I like, but know nothing about them. I listed another pin question (stickpin), help is always appreciated.

Richard

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
          Hi Richard, you have got all the info you need to identify them right there. They are both NSDAP. What additional info are you looking for? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Hi Richard, no prob. I think the answer replies probably gave you the info that you were looking for? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Hi Richard,

here some information dealing with the Gau Mainfranken during TR period

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gau_Mainfranken

Gerdan

Comment

Hi Richard

the other pin: Kreistagung NSDAP Witzenhausen 5 NOV 1933 was given when there was a NSDAP party meeting for the Kreis (county) Witzenhausen.

Gerdan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X