Anyone Seen This Tinnie Before??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Seen This Tinnie Before??

I just picked up a bunch of tinnies and stick pins and this was one of them. I have been unable to find out anything about it. Has anyone seen this before and what kind of value do you think it has? It almost seems to be homemade. Its hard to tell what its made of. Thanks!!
    Attached Files

tinnie

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

It was given in Schalkau, Kreis (county) Sonneberg, Thüringen (Thuringia) when there was an assembly of the NSDAP 1935.

Gerdan

Comment

Hell Chris, take that thing away it's giving me worse nightmares than my ex did ...........joking aside, amazing though it is to believe I have had one identical. It's actually around the $70 value............but I wouldn't buy it Chris, it's actually a difficult Tinnie to find
        Regards Martin

Comment

tinnie

Martin,
          As you well know, as the rest of us tinnie collectors go, its all these weird and strange tinnies that keep us coming back for more

Comment

Tinnie is a horror show

Hello Chris, I have cookies in my biscuit jar that have more detail than that tinnie non the less it is the real deal, but you have to be an advanced collector like you and I are to realise it yes tinnies are like salted peanuts................you have to keep going back for more the Tinnie actually makes sense........if you use the Arist Pablo picasso as a comparrison, he could literally paint masterpieces, but often painted deliberatley amateur pictures to prove he could paint with a childs eye (mind) here we have a period Third reich Tinnie that literally looks like #####when in fact the manufacturer's could have made the tinnie an engineering masterpiece
            Regards Martin
            PS just found the identical tinnie in one of Reinhard's books
            Last edited by Martin Harding; 04-01-2008, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lee View Post
              Martin,
              As you well know, as the rest of us tinnie collectors go, its all these weird and strange tinnies that keep us coming back for more
              amen to that!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X