Putting Value on a Rare Tinnie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting Value on a Rare Tinnie?

Guys, I`ve posted this tinnie before, but really was never able to determine a value for it. I know that something is only worth what a person is willing to pay for it, but how could you establish a base price on something your not familiar with?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

so this is an Anti-Hitler/Anti Nazi tinnie, I would say quite rare, I think these kind of tinnies were destroyed when Adolf and his men rose to power.

Seen some other badges and tinnies with the same theme, anti-nazi theme and they have been not been for free due to rarity. On the other hand this may not be the first choice for a Third Reich Tinnies collector, a quite narrow field.

If I would have to say a monetary value I would say about 50-75 €, but that is just my personal opinion.

Comment

I´m with Peppe, $50-60 maybe a reference price. Anycase, if you find a guy interested in this theme the worth maybe higher.
      Regards

Comment

Some informations on the background of the pin:

When after WWI the Saarland was seperated from the rest of Germany (ba the Treaty of Versaille 1919) it was fixed that in 1935 the people/inhabitants of the Saarland should have a referendum to decide if they wanted to be part of France or part of Germany (or stay in a special extra status).

The date of the referendum was 13 Jan 1935.

During the referendum campaign the opponents against the decision to go back to (Hitler-) Germany used theses pins.

The same text was used on leaflets. "Nie zu Hitler" has the meaning "Never go to Hitler" (and Hitler-Germany).

Gerdan

Comment

This messagge of the tinnie was not very succesfull. Almost the 100% of people vote yes to the return to Hitler´s Germany.

Comment

Tinnie

Thanks for all the information on value and Gerdan Thank You for the background on this pin Its very helpful.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X