Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Party Badge #45,526 - Hugo Kitzmann

Hi all-

Just wondering if anyone here knows if Hugo Kitzmann's Golden Party Badges (#45,562) survived the tests of time.

I see that his GPB Urkunde is featured on page 267 of vol.2, Forman's Guide to German documents - interesting as I have his two NSDAP membership books, spanning his entire NSDAP membership all the way up to 1945.

Naturally, I would love to acquire the GPB document as well as the GPB's (if they are out there) so if anyone could help me out I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance,
    Rob
    Last edited by Rob Johnson; 03-19-2008, 02:10 PM.

Nobody?

Rob

Comment

Hi Rob

I always employ the optimistic rule that if his membership books survived, then there is a really good chance that at least one of his GPB's did and were parted at some point.

I have not seen it on my internet travels, but will keep one eye open for it. I have to save the other eye for my own quest! I am sure you will understand

Raymond

Comment

Hi,

I'm a bit confused now. I see number 45.526 and then 45.563? And when I look on my list I find 45.562 for H. Kitzmann

Regards, Theo
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

A mistake, Theo. Simply a mistake. Yes, of course Kitzmann's number is #45,562. Another case of me typing to fast and not proof reading.

EDIT: Why is is that we cannot go back and edit the thread topic?
          Rob
          Last edited by Rob Johnson; 03-19-2008, 08:12 PM.

Comment

I will keep an eye open. Since a few months a recorded all names, and existing badges that I find on the internet (and that are genuine of course)

Regards, Theo
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
              I will keep an eye open. Since a few months a recorded all names, and existing badges that I find on the internet (and that are genuine of course)

Regards, Theo

Theo-

It would be nice to reunite the GPB doc with the NSDAP membership books. If the badges did in fact survive, then that would be wonderful news indeed.

Thanks for the offer, I really do appreciate it

Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X