Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown membership button I.D

Hello,

Ive had this memebersip button for a few years and i have had no luck in finding out what it is for,it came with a large lot of 3rd Reich tinnies and membership buttons,but i can find no info about the VRKD,post ww2 german maybe??

Yancy
    Attached Files

the back,button hole type backing.
    Attached Files

Comment

HI,
      this button is probably a membership sign for the Verband Reisender Kaufleute Deutschlands.
      Best Regards
      Here the link to their austrian organisation:
      VRKÖ

Comment

Hello,

thanks for the info and the link!!Im happier now knowing it is a ww2 era membership badge,also with a link to the DAF,another plus for me since i am interested in labor related organizations.

regards Yancy

Comment

K84 nailed it. You'll find it as #2507a in the Heering-Hüsken catalog.

Comment

Hello,

Can you tell me how much they were asking for this badge,I was curious how much it was worth.

Yancy

Comment

The Heering-Hüsken book is a catalog of types, not a sales catalog. Anyone interested in German pins should own a copy. Anyway, this membership pin is valued at DM75. The rarer "Dem treuen Mitbegründer 26./12. 1884-1909" pin from the same organization is valued at about 4 times that amount.

Comment

Hello

thanks for the info,Im not interested in selling it but its allways nice to know what stuff you have is worth!!

Yancy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X