Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New arrivals

Hi all

Today I recieved 2 packages one of them I was waiting for a long time,the other i didn't expect for next week.
    But they both arrived today

Here they are.
    Attached Files

the G.Brehmer Kreissieger award 1938.

The 2nd model was desinged and introduced in 1938 and has become the standard award.
    More makers made this badge like H Aurich,Ferd.Wagner and A.G. Tham. which only made the 1939 award.

This leads me to belief that G.Brehmer was the main manufacturer of these badges.
    As the Reichsberufswettkampf grew in 1939 one company couldn't make all badges for all winners.
    G.Brehmer continued to make the Gau and Reichssieger badges while Aurich.Wagner and Tham helped out making the 40.000 Kreissiegers.
    I don't know if Brehmer also made the 1939 version because i haven't seen one yet.

Well here is the 1938 Kreissieger

Comment

This tinnie/badge is from the 1934 trade competition

The Riechsberufswettkampf was instituted in 1934 by RJF Baldur von Schirach and Dr Robert Ley
      It was held on 1May (labourday) and approx. 500.000 entrants but only 20 winners.

I think this badge is a participant badge like the document as seen above.

On the reverse of the badge it says Reichsverband Pforzheim and under the catch sit the number 4 (makers mark ????)
      Attached Files

Comment

DJ Shooting award makers mark M1/63 Steinhauer & Lück, Lüdenscheid.

RZM tag is almost not visible because it's amazingly small and under the catch of the pin
        It has 2 rings and a crossing of the Z (very well detailed for a mark with a diameter of 2,5 mm
        Attached Files

Comment

Second version DJ membership badge.

This is an interesting piece it has a single ring RZM mark plus Ges,Gesch mark above the GG there is the number 72.

M1/72 Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart

M1/72 is the official RZM makers mark but on this badge there is no M1 to be found only 72
          So is this a Zimmermann badge or were there other makers who also used the number 72?

Or is this a transitional badge from when RZM was the standard,while the Ges. Gesch mark was still used

Richard van Kempen
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Richard,

This is a VERY nice collection of items which arrived today. I bet you are excited about the new items (I know I would!).

What a coincidence that the packets arrived at the same day. Did they come from the same dealer?

I think your HJ collection is growing every day and must be quite something now.

I have a similar tinnie as the one you showed from the 1934 trade competition. Only mine is from 1935 and is hollow stamped but maker marked.

Anyway, congratulations with these nice items and thanks for sharing.

Pascal

Comment

Great stuff Richard, I love HJ collectables, they can be so affordable and so interesting
              to research it's a great area to focus in.

Comment

Hi Richard

GREAT STUFFS !! Double packets can make us very happy. I have the experince before, so I know what you feel.

Cheers
                BP

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Pascal can you send my a picture of your tinnie?
                  If you ever dicide to part with it i'll be right here

Raz, HJ is very interesting and fairly unresearched,especially the Reichsberufswettkampf.

Bryan, normally i can kill the mailman with all the bills he brings me.
                  But today he made very happy i could kiss him

A good day is when the mailman bring a package from your fav dealer

Comment

Pascal, Does your's have the same makers mark as this one?

Richard, Excellent addition to your collection.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by James Noble; 06-17-2003, 03:44 PM.

Comment

James can you post a picture of the obverse?

Comment

Richard, Here is the obverse picture you requested
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great badge James, thank you for posting

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                          X