SA porcelain Disk from 1934

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA porcelain Disk from 1934

No typo there, this is a little disk, I believe made in Meissen. It has the crossed swords typical of their manufacture on the bottom of one side. It is roughly the size of a silver dollar.

Any info much appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Hank
    Last edited by hankmeister; 10-11-2006, 10:22 AM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

I can see that it's from some sort of march on the 23&24 March 1934. Some sort of memorial token?
    Last edited by hankmeister; 10-11-2006, 10:22 AM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

Yes its <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><ST1meissen</ST1</st1:City>, its a event badge from an SA meeting ,just like the ones you find made in metal, plastic,cloth…<O></O>
      <O></O>

Comment

Thanks very much Klaus. I don't have any expertise in the Political stuff. I hang out mostly in the documents and the Iron Cross forums.

Are things like this fairly common?

thanks again,
        Hank

Comment

Hi Hank,<O</O
          every bigger town had this SA meetings, i have 4 from my hometown <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><ST1Dortmund</ST1l</st1:City>, so the are several 1000 of them, there is a book from tieste where you find a lot of them with prices….<O</O

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X