Strange looking pinback....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange looking pinback....

This came with some items this week. Was thumbing through Husken's book and found it. They list it under their "Sozialistische und Kommunistische Verbände" section. Their number is either 4209 a or 4209 b-I think) as a Iron Front pinback. Was wondering if anyone has or has seen these pinbacks--This one is 3/4 of an inch long and not maker marked. Any thoughts or comments would be welcome. Any value?? Thanks in advance.. Mike
    Attached Files

Mike, I have seen a few of these around. The ones I see are in stick-pin but thast is a nice pin-back. I beleive if you look in Detlev's catalogue of old stock you will see one and Brock's Guns has one on their site as well. Again, i think they are both in stick-pin form. Take care and nice to see you. Have a nice weekend. I won't even ask about your almonds. this year. Do you have crop insurance? Robert

Comment

Thanks Robert. I had not seen the one on Detlev's site. Almonds are all in and had a better crop than last year. Did not need to use the insurance this year--thank goodness! Thanks again for the information. Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X