Need Help Identifying Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Identifying Patch

Guys, I've had this patch for a long time but never really knew what if we for. This and a couple other patches were found with a Government Officials dagger, so I assume it's something in that area. Since I've never known what to display it with, it's been just sitting in my closet for a long time. It appears to have spent some time on a tunic, or at least it was sewn on to something. Any ideas as to just what it is?
    Attached Files
    Ignored Due To Invisibility.

And the reverse.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry,
      this is a diplomatic sleeve eagle and isthe pay group forassesors and governing leaders post March 1940.

Ashley

Comment

Originally posted by atcase View Post
        Hi Larry,
        this is a diplomatic sleeve eagle and isthe pay group forassesors and governing leaders post March 1940.

Ashley
        Hi Ashley, great info... is there a reference book or website that shows all of the Diplomatic Service grades and corresponding insignia?? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

It was also worn by government officials, as well as diplomats.

Comment

Thanks for the information, is there a specific book where these can be researched? I'm considering putting it on the estand and have no idea about its rarity or reasonable asking price.

Comment

is there a reference book or website that shows all of the Diplomatic Service grades and corresponding insignia?? Cheers, Torsten
              here you go

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X