HJ Button! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Button! Help!

Hello! Today i geted some stuffs from a verry nice member on this forum. One of the things was this HJ button and he asked me to ask here about it. Soo is this fake or real and is it a clhotes button? It has a RZM stamp in the bottom and higher it says BM1/122

Last edited by Jason__Voorhees; 08-28-2006, 10:40 AM.

Originally posted by Jason__Voorhees View Post
    Hello! Today i geted some stuffs from a verry nice member on this forum. One of the things was this HJ button and he asked me to ask here about it. Soo is this fake or real and is it a clhotes button? It has a RZM stamp in the bottom and higher it says BM1/122

Hi Alex...
    That was a really nice gesture the person had with you, you must be very happy
    Regarding the HJ ....a better pic could be better hard to tell with that one
    I know how you feel when you see the gift reached you lol, ive been through the same! congrats
    PS: a to the person who sent you that

EDIT: Great..more pics now, now the experts will tell you about it, good luck^^
    Last edited by Tiger89; 08-28-2006, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Yeah that was a really nice gesture! Im verry happy! I fixed a better pic now! Hope someone can help me. And the person who sended this thing to me is a really nice person! Im really happy for this!

Comment

A nice gesture, but I'm afraid to say it is a fake. "BM" is not a genuine RZM prefix, but is found on fake HJ pins, including the fake HJ Honour Badge with Oakleaves, which also bear BM1/122 (see the thread below). It has even made it into some of the reference books.

What happened was the fakers took the "M1" prefix and added the "B" for a replacement badge to it and came up with "BM". The B should always be bigger and separate from the RZM prefix, and only on badges that otherwise would have had a serial number.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X