Hitler Youth, Sports "girl"??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler Youth, Sports "girl"??

hello all,im thinking about getting these items but i dont know to much about them the guy im getting them from told me they are girls sports uniform,i dont really know i never seen this style before but i know they are real they have to matching tags on them ,,but i dont have a close up on the tags sorry,but if need to i will ask him for them ,but can you tell me what a fair price for these would go for ,any help would be great.
    kind regards
    mike
    Attached Files

2 pic with shorts

Attached Files

Comment

uniform

Just a personal opinion ied say $200.00 or so . It just depends on how much you like them .

Comment

Originally posted by dav
        Just a personal opinion ied say $200.00 or so . It just depends on how much you like them .
        yes i was thinking around that amount but i think i would like to have it in my collection
        regards mike

Comment

If I hadn't gone Imperial....I'd buy it for the wife..... .

Comment

ok im going to get it ,now what should i do with something like this should i clean it ,,leave it alone ,or what ,,what im thinking of doing is putting it in a big picture from with a glass cover,,any ideas what to do with the item??
            regards mike

Comment

uniform

I never wash any uniforms . I leave them as they are .

Comment

Originally posted by dav
                I never wash any uniforms . I leave them as they are .
                ok

Comment

Mike do not clean it.Unless the seller has provenance that it belonged to a BDM member do not assume it is for a female..

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Haner
                    Mike do not clean it.Unless the seller has provenance that it belonged to a BDM member do not assume it is for a female..
                    well what should i assume it is ,and im not going to clean it
                    mike

Comment

sorry for the short reply the wife is nagging and I am rushing.These were used by the DJ,Jm and BDM boys and girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Haner
                        sorry for the short reply the wife is nagging and I am rushing.These were used by the DJ,Jm and BDM boys and girls.
                        o ok cool so they where used by both ,yes im looking for some more info on them now thank you much for the help
                        mike

Comment

yes found a good site that gave me alot of info on these items ,,thanx again for all the help
                          cheers
                          mike

Comment

hi mike, thats a nice hj sports set that i would snap up given the chance, the bdm vest is not the same, here is a pic of a bdm vest that i own, this type was also used by the hj before they got there own version that you are intending to buy. best regards, mark.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by markie
                              hi mike, thats a nice hj sports set that i would snap up given the chance, the bdm vest is not the same, here is a pic of a bdm vest that i own, this type was also used by the hj before they got there own version that you are intending to buy. best regards, mark.
                              nice reaL NICE
                              CHEERS
                              MIKE

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X