Blue NS Frauenschaft and agle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue NS Frauenschaft and agle

What a great start of a day. Woke up this morning...tierd as always when it hit me.... Vacation starts today Felt mutch better allready . Made coffe and browsed the news on the web when somthing hit the floor at the door.EE a letter at this time ?? Postman is due for manny hours yet. Prioritymail roxs !! My new FZS had landed first out is an Blue Frauenschaft 30.45 X 28.90 mm.
    Attached Files

And rear side.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is an party-eagle messuring . 25.75x18.91 mm .It is makermaked with RZM M1/72.
      Attached Files

Comment

Rear side.
        Attached Files

Comment

and an closeup on makermark. It was hard to get an decent pic. on the maker coz of angle. I would like to have moore info on the party-eagle.where they worn together with partybadge or just the eagle ??
          Attached Files

Comment

Are they or

Comment

All good. The eagle was worn in the buttonhole of the suit jacket in place of the party pin.

Comment

Comment

Thx Gents !!

Comment

Nice badges, especially like the party eagle. Have to get one myself

Comment

Thx Rik. I must say im verry pleased with the eagle to.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X