Hitler Youth Sleeve Triangles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler Youth Sleeve Triangles

Hello...I am trying to start a Collection of the HJ Sleeve Triangles....and the few I have seen are either priced quite high or are shall we say."suspicious"..does anyone know of a source ....Dealers...etc..??..also in the same vein....has anyone ever run across a Dealer selling some Good Quality Reproductions.....I will have to purchase a few "fillers" until the real ones come along......Thanks for any help....Danke......Hans

Mho....

My humble opinion is that if you are going to "start" collecting in a specific area that you are only on the edges of, or have enough knowledge to be dangerous (all of us have that in one "area" or another), is to continue to research, research, research... ask "specific" questions about "specific" pieces with photo and as much info as you have and you will get good, maybe varied, or unanamous replies.

As has been re-iterated over and over in this particular forum, and as a whole, this hobby can and is a minefield at times. Patience, research, and contacting the right people (they are here) will get you what you need.

Best of luck -

KAS

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X