HJ Shooting Badges, Opinions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Shooting Badges, Opinions Please

I would really like some help with these HJ / DJ shooting badges. I know these things have been widely reproduced, and I would like to get some opinions about which ones of these are likely original and which ones (if any) are not original or are likely not to be.

I know badges C and D are both marked M1/102, but the markings are not the same.

Also E, F and H are all marked M1/25. Those markings look pretty much the same to me, but the black enamel used for the symbol in the center of H looks to me like it is narrower than on the other two.

These badges were scanned individually, so the relative sizes and coloration may not be correct. For example C came out looking brown. I think it is actually closer to dark gray, but there is some brown.

Thanks.
    Jeff
    Attached Files

Badges A - D

Badges A through D
    Attached Files

Comment

i know the silver class have been faked i have two marked m1/102which are fakes ,they have the same keeper as c and d but without the outer ring ,also the pin catch overhangs on yours it doesn t so maybe they re ok!

Comment

Badges C and D RZM circles

I am posting larger images of the markings on the back of badges C and D.
        Jeff
        Attached Files

Comment

Badges C and D RZM numbers

I am posting larger images of the markings on the back of badges C and D.
          Jeff
          Attached Files

Comment

Guys, Here is my DJ badge to compare. I allways assumed it to be original. But, hey, you never know. Have a nice weekend. Robert
            Attached Files

Comment

The all-important reverse.
              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X