griffinmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giant Hitler Youth HJ BDM Jacket flag document medals pin kit named grouping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant Hitler Youth HJ BDM Jacket flag document medals pin kit named grouping!

Hi all,

I have been going through groupings I haven't looked at in nearly a decade as I refocus my collection, I wanted to share this before selling it.

This group was bought all together years ago, and belonged to Elisabeth Spauke of the Bund Deutscher Mädel (BDM). The grouping comes with her uniform, cap (private purchase with HJ pin on), a stunning pennant/flag (reading JM.BAD WILDUNGEN with HJ diamond on reverse), documents and passes with photos of her and her mother, rare HJ girls pin,belt, knot and various other items.

Everything came with this group including her shoes, and a American document saying she was free/passed inspection process after the War. Of interest are a large number of letters, that appear to be from her boyfriend or close relative Josef Ohlmann (Oberrottenfhr.) who was killed October 29nd 1944- several of his death cards are included in the group. This was the most complete HJ group I had found and I enjoyed having it on display for some time!

Any comments appreciated and thanks for looking, hope you enjoy!

I don't think the pictures loaded. I don't see anything.

Comment

Strange, photos come through on my pc and through phone- does anyone else have this issue?

Comment

pics came thru ...stunning collection ..should be sold/kept together for historical reasons ...not monetary ...EC

Comment

Just a stunning grouping. If you ever want to sell, PM me please!!!! Johnno.

Comment

Wow, as a group, you could hardly ask for anything more.
            Jeff

Comment

Amazing find. Did it come from the family?

Comment

Thanks for all the comments ! This came from a large collection, but I am assuming this would have come directly from the family as it was kept together in the bag.

Comment

Very nice grouping! And fortunate that the family preserved it.
                  Erich
                  Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by helmuthunter View Post
                    Just a stunning grouping. If you ever want to sell, PM me please!!!! Johnno.
                    I thought you were buying a Harley? Seriously though... that is amazing! I would LOVE to own that! Testimony to the power of unsplit groupings. It doesn't get better than this! Well done and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X