Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sa mantel

Did a 'show and tell' with a friend.
    Showed this and he questioned the big green buttons.
    There isn't any problem with them, is there??
    Thanx,
    Tim
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Yes--the buttons should be RZM style pebbled metal with "Wildmatt" pebbling in either silver or gold color. The only one that should be plastic would be the interior button for coat closure. Nice coat, by the way!
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
        Yes--the buttons should be RZM style pebbled metal with "Wildmatt" pebbling in either silver or gold color. The only one that should be plastic would be the interior button for coat closure. Nice coat, by the way!
        Erich
        Nice coat but wrong buttons??

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post
          Yes. Replaced buttons on an original mantel.

William Kramer
          Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post
            Exactly. It appears to be in excellent condition, and if the plastic buttons are removed and replaced with the proper metal buttons, it will be a great greatcoat.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Any thoughts on where I can get 12 buttons for the front and 2 for the back???

Comment

Peter Whamond over at The Collector's Guild has a few buttons for sale in his SA section, listed as N025761 SA UNIFORM ACCESSORY SALESMAN’S SAMPLE BOARD. Take a look.

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                  Peter Whamond over at The Collector's Guild has a few buttons for sale in his SA section, listed as N025761 SA UNIFORM ACCESSORY SALESMAN’S SAMPLE BOARD. Take a look.

Cheers,

Br. James
                  Thank you.
                  I moved it along at the same price that I got it for, which was more than fair, to him, me and the guy that I sold it to.
                  Tim

Comment

SA Mantel

The collar of the greatcoat is a medium colored green. It is period done. Could this be a SA greatcoat that was repurposed for NPEA useage? Or some other organization?

Comment

This cape makes me incredibly happy. On a vintage cape, new buttons have been added.snake io

Comment

Automatic temperature regulation and innovative energy use rocket bot royale help reduce emissions and water consumption. This contributes significantly to the protection of the environment and reduces the negative impact on the ecosystem.

Comment

The collar of the overcoat is a shade of green that is somewhere in the middle. It is finished, full stop. Is it possible that this greatcoat was previously used by the SA and then repurposed for the NPEA? Or a different kind of organization?

Comment

The greatcoat's collar is a light shade of green. The period has ended. Could this be a Greatcoat from the SA that was altered for NPEA use? Or another institution?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X