Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frauenschaft NSDAP Membership Pin

Hi Guys,
    I’m going to purchase this item. But I want to make sure everything is in order.
    I ask you to give your professional opinion on the originality

Thanks in advance :-)

No good . Osang fake. You want these marked Ges Gesch and I believe there is a Deschler that is good. I can also see a beveled edge on that last pic. You dont want to see a beveled edge on these badges.

Comment

Was seen as original for decades untill Jo Rivett found out they are ordinary fakes. I believe Ratisbon's has an original in his new auction. Curious what price it will go...

Regards, Wim
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
        Was seen as original for decades untill Jo Rivett found out they are ordinary fakes. I believe Ratisbon's has an original in his new auction. Curious what price it will go...

Regards, Wim
        Jo has written an excellent article on these Osang fakes , which I am sure you have read . Yes , will be curious to see but hopefully it gets pulled before someone gets stuck with it .

Comment

Couple of good ones....

Attached Files
          RonR

Comment

ooo
            Attached Files
            RonR

Comment

Nice badges and there is the Deschler !

Comment

You know your stuff, Ron
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post

Regards, Wim
                  Sorry , thought you were saying Ratisbons had an Osang in the upcoming auction. My bad .

Comment

Nice originals, Ron

Best, Peter

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy72 View Post
                      Sorry , thought you were saying Ratisbons had an Osang in the upcoming auction. My bad .
                      Yes, I already thought. No, it looks a nice real bugger isn't it
                      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Yes , a nice period Ges Gesch . It looks like the enamel might have taken a " whack " around the SCHAF . Still a nice badge though !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X