No announcement yet.

NSKK Nord ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 % original silver ring made in Norway.
    Made for the Luftwaffe but bought and used by a member of the NSKK. No problem with that.
    The engraving inside in "Trondheim" a town in mid Norway.
    A very nice ring and if you get bored of it send it to me

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
      After looking at many "Norge" rings on the internet, they may be copies of this particular ring, so I now believe that it's probably authentic. Please realize that every Nazi ring deserves scrutiny, as many, many of them ARE fakes. Many of the similar rings have the ".835 S" stamp, but none had the same maker mark above like yours. Best Regards
      I know German rings pretty well, I have a killer collection of DAK rings and have had probably 20-30 other German rings come through my hands. Im glad you did a bit of a read up and agree its a solid original. Matt

Comment

Again - why does an NSKK ring have a Luftwaffe eagle?
        The NSKK provided a considerable portion of the transportation requirements of the Luftwaffe. Many of those NSKK personnel wore Luftwaffe uniforms (usually with NSKK insignia) and were issued Luftwaffe Soldbuchs. I have no opinion on the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
          The NSKK provided a considerable portion of the transportation requirements of the Luftwaffe. Many of those NSKK personnel wore Luftwaffe uniforms (usually with NSKK insignia) and were issued Luftwaffe Soldbuchs. I have no opinion on the ring.
          Ramsey,

Thank you for the additional info on the NSKK, my guy didn't remember if it was a Heer or Luft soldbuch just that it was sold a couple of years back. Matt

Comment

Ring

Congratulations on a nice ring!! Forgive me for jumping the gun.

Comment

Again - why does an NSKK ring have a Luftwaffe eagle? How about a very CLOSEUP pic of that engraving? Whenever I see more than one ring in this block shape, engraved in the exact same manner, in the exact same location, I get suspicious, and I've seen several. I'm NOT convinced it's an original ring.
              Most of the NSKK Transportgruppe Luftwaffe was based in Norway which is probably what this is.

There were MANY NSKK units in the Luftwaffe two of note are the NSKK Transportgruppe Luftwaffe as I said IN NORGE/Norway and teh NSKK Motorgruppe Luftwaffe, also see here for many others..
              http://www.axishistory.com/books/378...-the-luftwaffe

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X