Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA-whistle for review

Hi guys!

Has anyone ever seen one like this? I really would be interested in Your opinions!

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Peter
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

I've seen these before, but am not too comfortable with the markings. By 1938, I would expect the "M" prefix to be present (assuming the /38 is supposed to be the date).
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
        am not too comfortable with the markings. By 1938, I would expect the "M" prefix to be present (assuming the /38 is supposed to be the date).
        Erich
        Hi Erich.

I feel the same but would want to be sure...

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Whistle

The "R" in the RZM looks odd. The bottom of the SA logo looks poorly made, but could just be the photograph. I'm not sure what the RZM number code is for whistles, but as stated, it should have an "M" prefix. I would guess the code for a whistle would be "M8" (metal accessories), or "M6" ( aluminum products - but I don't think it's aluminum). The only other possibility could be "M10" musical instruments), though I doubt that. The code number on the whistle reminds me more of an SS-style code. IMO, it's likely an old whistle, gussied up with SA logo. I also don't think such a device would have an SA logo, but a simple RZM mark, making it usable by ANY political organization.

Comment

Im afraid i have much doubt for this, the SA logo looks standard Polish modern, ive seen some of these on flea markets in Berlin, sold as repro

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X