MilitaryStockholm

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An attempt to see who has a piece of AH silver from Bill Shea's Eagle's Nest hoard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An attempt to see who has a piece of AH silver from Bill Shea's Eagle's Nest hoard

I am trying to see how many on here have a piece or pieces of AH silver from Bill Shea's Eagle's Nest hoard.

I have one demitisse fork from the hoard

First post ever .

l have X 8 pieces from the Bill Shea grouping .

l have always found Bill very good to deal with .

Comment

Hi Knight,

I'm not sure which 'hoard' the piece I have came from, but I own a Salad Fork in the AH Informal Pattern which I bought from Bill a number of years ago. Since we know that examples of both the Formal and the Informal Pattern were found in the Obersalzberg Administration, the piece in my collection may have been part of one 'horard' or another!

Cheers, friends,

Br. James

Comment

I have a large dinner knife, fork and spoon from the hoard.

Comment

I have a desert fork from the hoard, with all the accompanying documentation. Wasn't there a similar thread to this started a few weeks back?
          Mark.

Comment

Brent has a number of these for sale on his site right now:

http://www.brentsantiques.com/cgi-bi...at=176&Sub=753
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Thanks everyone for their response! It is awesome to have these pieces in our collection

Comment

I have a very nice formal pattern AH butter knife with documentation from the Shea "hoard". I have bought and sold with Bill for many years and I consider him an honest dealer as well as a fine gentleman.

Comment

Greetings!

I have the salt and pepper shaker tops as well as a few other pieces from the hoard.

Best regards,
                  Bill

Comment

I have a few pieces from this haul including a mint dinner knife that a plan to list later this week on the estand.

Comment

Hi I have a few pieces still update my website www.treasuresofwar.co.uk but have had many pieces over the years.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X