Headband Hitler Youth, the question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headband Hitler Youth, the question.

Hello. Please discuss the authenticity of this Headband.
    I would be grateful.
    Кind regards.
    Dima.

armband

You would think that the swastika would have been sewn to the white diamond before the diamond was attached to the armband. I'm also not keen on how the diamond is sewn on. Let's wait to see what others say, but I'm not sure it's a good one.

Comment

This is not a headband, but armband. If good, is up to the "experts"!

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
        You would think that the swastika would have been sewn to the white diamond before the diamond was attached to the armband. I'm also not keen on how the diamond is sewn on. Let's wait to see what others say, but I'm not sure it's a good one.
        Thought the same on the swastika. Doesn't make much sense when you think about it.

Comment

With so shining white threads ???
          Did you try the black light to have more infos about those threads ...?
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by GAMS1 View Post
            With so shining white threads ???
            Did you try the black light to have more infos about those threads ...?
            Nick
            Today I find a black light , and report the results .
            Sorry for my mistakes in English. I write with the help of online translator.: Пот:
            Thank you very much.
            Dima.

Comment

photo made ​​with a black light. Material and thread are not responding . All cotton

Comment

The black light test is not a positive source for judgement anymore. The fakers have now manufactured items that do not glow. I have seen this manner of fabricating an armband only recently. This may be the same one. The construction does not follow that of any known original HJ armband. I would consider it a total fake.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help.
                  Your answer for me is very important.
                  Kind regards.
                  Dima.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Coleman View Post
                    The black light test is not a positive source for judgement anymore. The fakers have now manufactured items that do not glow. I have seen this manner of fabricating an armband only recently. This may be the same one. The construction does not follow that of any known original HJ armband. I would consider it a total fake.
                    Agreed.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X