SA Brownshirt on Estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Coleman View Post
    I can only agree with all that has been said regarding this being a put together shirt with reproduction parts. There is no reason for me to rehash the points already made. It is bad and you should seek a refund.
    Thank you SG for the compliment..higher up the experience chain from me are Erich and Bob..and they confirm our points..im always dissapointed when i open a thread hoping to see a nice period shirt and see a put together and worse still not done correctly..i hope you get a refund..alles gluck

Comment

You should have no issue with seller. ..I personal know him and is highly regarded in our hobby

Comment

Shirt

To add - In fairness to most dealers, many of them aren't familiar with SA brownshirts that much, as original ones are fairly scarce. Adding to the confusion, is the fact that SA insignia and regulations are not only complex, but were constantly changing. Best of luck.

Comment

I was sent this link....this is were the shoulderboard came from I guess...all yours for 12 Euros..chapeau

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2313464055...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Comment

Shoulderboard

Well, at least the seller got the SA Gruppe names correct. A truly fine example.
            Someone should tell him about the "Magic Scrapbook", where SA and SS items go for a make-over, and become "good".

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X