Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS ring, right or rubbish??

Hey Guys,

This is not my field of collecting, but I thought I`d check up on this ring that my dad bought on a flea market in Germany back in the 70`s. He`s had this ring since then and is now lying in the bottom of my drawer. As seen from the pics, it has the SS runes as well as the DRGM stamp on the inside. The ring is made from silver, however it has no silver content stamp. Meine Ehre heisst treue is engraved around the top. SS runes are set in black enamel. I`d appreciate any comments on this.

Thanks in advance Gentlemen!

Dion
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Ring

You should post in the Tony Barto SS Forum, but I'm pretty sure it's a reproduction. There ARE period rings with enamel SS runes, but I doubt this is one of them.

Comment

This is a post war creation.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

what they said

Tourist crapola...not period...they are both correct (RE: above comments )...wear it in good health, and don't worry about hurting it...it isn't worth much...but will advertise what you are seeking...maybe sell it to a biker or someone here who likes it more than you do....I am one of the few with an original ss enemeled pp ring and it aint even close....

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys, I thought as much, but none the less a nice ring for a Biker

Dion

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
              Tourist crapola...not period...they are both correct (RE: above comments )...wear it in good health, and don't worry about hurting it...it isn't worth much...but will advertise what you are seeking...maybe sell it to a biker or someone here who likes it more than you do....I am one of the few with an original ss enemeled pp ring and it aint even close....
              Juoneen,
              could you show us pictures of your enameled SS ring,to have the pleasure to see a real one?

thanks in advance

Philippe

Comment

Old Nicholas Morigi fake although he may not have been the first to offer these.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X