Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padalec View Post
    Pascal,and this tunic??
    It dépends on the insignia on the tunic, but could endeed be an SA-Wehrmann Bergrock even with " SA-Bergrock RZM tag ".
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pascal Bernhard; 01-09-2014, 02:48 PM.
    Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
    - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Yes, such a tunic, but this tunic was not in use in Germany, Austria .... Only in Slovenia! But we did not have this color(or others) collar tabs-not in this type tunics!
      Ps: did he go this post in the wrong direction? Man seeks only photographi W.- whit Volkssturm arm band?

Comment

On my photos off course Wehrmaschaft (but from Untersteiermark) with volksturm tabs and armbands . I put photo only because some writte no photo with WS men with volksturm armbands .

Comment

Just for a good order and information:

The SA-Bergrock was occasionally used in south-Germany, but mainly at Austria (the cap belonging to this tunic did have the "Ostmark"-Edelweiss. Mitteilungsblatt der RZM, price-list 7/41 and 7/42): Bergmütze ohne Gruppenstreifen mit Hoheitszeichen, zwei Knöpfen und Ostmark-Edelweiss). In 1941 this cap was also available with the colored top (Gruppenstreifen).
          In 1942 the Hochland-Edelweiss was also mentioned (no colored top).

Comment

SA manteltuch color

During the war, the color for SA manteltuch for the SA wehrmannschaften uniforms, were there any variences in color, for example, one lot of woolen cloth from the mill might be a little more greener or another lot might be a little more brown? Also I have seen in a pair of SA wehrmann hose, a stamp with:

Eigentum der NSDAP
            SA gruppe Bayerland

Has anyone else that has actual SA wehrmannschaften uniforms seen this in the hose or in the wehrmann rock? The pair in mind was from Virtual Grenadier, sold, but several good photos of the pair.

Comment

Hi guys,
              these images clearly (well not that sharp) show that the SA was involved in the defence of the Reich,
              the guy mid-centre back row

Regards

Phil
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by volkssturmmann View Post
                During the war, the color for SA manteltuch for the SA wehrmannschaften uniforms, were there any variences in color, for example, one lot of woolen cloth from the mill might be a little more greener or another lot might be a little more brown? Also I have seen in a pair of SA wehrmann hose, a stamp with:

Eigentum der NSDAP
                SA gruppe Bayerland

Has anyone else that has actual SA wehrmannschaften uniforms seen this in the hose or in the wehrmann rock? The pair in mind was from Virtual Grenadier, sold, but several good photos of the pair.
                Yes, but the Wehrmannschaft proper were supposed to have the uniforms in the color of the SA overcoat=SA Manteltuch Mod. III, which was a mottled olive color (Oliv-meliert). Some of the tunics marked with the RZM label as Wehrmann are actually the normal SA Tuch Mod. II, which was the standard mottled brown. But, if you take any mint tunic and any mint trousers of the SA or Wehrmannschaft, you'll be hard pressed to find an exact match in color.

Regarding the SA Bergrock with 2 pockets--I've seen one for a Bavarian SA leader, but the few others I've seen have had Austrian SA group colored tabs.
                Erich
                Festina lente!

Comment

A beautiful collection !

Comment

Originally posted by kohlenklau View Post

A beautiful collection !
                    thanks!
                    Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
                    - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X