No announcement yet.

Runic brooch photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a beautifull brooch made by Helmut Greif !

Comment

Agreed, DMV would know about Greif brooches as he has a beautiful one! Let's start another thread please and maybe DMV can repost his into it so we can have all the greif products in one place?

Comment

Greif thread

Please start, looking forward to your "interesting incite that I can pass on" as well as your catalog.
        Will repost my brooch.

Comment

Yeah, Don - start that thread and I am in.

Comment

OK, as soon as I photo my brooch I will post it unless DMV starts it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
              ?
              David Andersen or are you making a joke?
              I wasn't making a joke but I also wanted the post removed. I thought I edited it out and changed the text but apparently I just wrote in a separate post due to being tired last night.

Comment

So many meaningless posts by 2 individuals who said they were done posting.

Another good thread ruined.

You do realise that the only real information in this whole topic so far came from me, right?

Since last week you kept begging me and e-mailed me countless times for more information similar to here in this topic. Just re-read the first pages. But since i saw you offer 20 euro brooches for 500 euro with the information i presented you and since you suddenly defend Thorsten whom you only talked bad of (and rightly so) because he cheated you for several thousands of euro's, both two facts the reason why i don't want to share information anymore with you, you now have the guts to post my posts are meaningless? Wow, this is really crazy. And that by someone who has no clue about runes and can't distinguish period german brooches from Norwegian or currently made fakes. You do realise people can read this topic and see who posted the answers to all your simple newby questions, right?

You and Thorsten really seem to have found eachother: the thief leading the blind!

Not jealous at all here, why would anyone be jealous? Definately not because of your items with made up stories. Proof the brooch in post 145 is a German runic brooch please? You can't and you know it. Proof the Perli brooch image from an auction site you keep repeating oftopic each time is a period made brooch, you can't and never have or will. Proof you Gahr brooch is original, you can't. Proof your wood chest is NOT from the period between 1800 and 1933: you can't. On the other hand i posted countless evidence why you are wrong, why your items are not what you claim them to be and i can post several hundred brooches, all with evidence, all with background and with many pictures as to what they exactly are. Not jealous at all here and i have proven and posted already many examples in this very same topic that show with evidence what i type here. You know, if anyone is jealous it's probably the two of you.

Happy collecting. The forumembers here can make up their own mind and see who's honest and who's lying to make money with lies and by using others. And then to have the guts to try and discredit others, unbelievable.

Don, you posted you were a marine? I always learned a marine's honour means something, i have to admit i was very wrong about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
                  I wasn't making a joke but I also wanted the post removed. I thought I edited it out and changed the text but apparently I just wrote in a separate post due to being tired last night.

You haven't and now Don and Thorsten learned something new, i bet an ORIGINAL runic brooch on it that we will soons see the two of them offer Norwegian brooches on the e-stand and post them here on the forum as SS or NS or (heck) even as DHW

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
                    You haven't and now Don and Thorsten learned something new, i bet an ORIGINAL runic brooch on it that we will soons see the two of them offer Norwegian brooches on the e-stand and post them here on the forum as SS or NS or (heck) even as DHW
                    Still not done spreading your jealous and worthless BS?

Whether it is Gahr or DHW - You know ZERO about SS cultural pieces anyway.

Comment

Thorsten: re-read this very same topic -> for pages i have shown you to be wrong. Accuse me all you want, you can't change this fact.

Comment

''Just wait guys....I have just ordered my second bucket of popcorn''
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
                          Thorsten: re-read this very same topic -> for pages i have shown you to be wrong. Accuse me all you want, you can't change this fact.
                          The only fact is that you have no clue.

Comment

Gaston
                            You are just making me laugh out loud now!

Please, please stop posting as you promised as you are just so wrong on so many things...I am a bit embarrassed for you now.

The stuff I done in the Marine Corps would make you puke you silly little star wars geek. F off loser.

Comment

Disrespecting WAF

Gaston
                              You are just making me laugh out loud now!

Please, please stop posting as you promised as you are just so wrong on so many things...I am a bit embarrassed for you now.

The stuff I done in the Marine Corps would make you puke you silly little star wars geek. F off loser.
                              Multiple postings of F bombs in lieu of evidence to back up your assertions is showing a severe lack of respect to WAF. Perhaps you could care less in another attempt to silence people and manipulate Mods to close this thread too?

Comment

Jarhead R,

I saw you had a period book of brooches, by chance who made that book and does it mention with in it who they would have been given to? It's not like that happened often during the TR period.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X