Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Cap Badge eagle for review.

Not sure if it is original or not.

On the prong it is stamped with a number and then something in a circle. If I would find my magnifying glass I would probably know

What do you guys think?

I can't see anything wrong with it. The stamping is the RZM logo and manufacturer's license number.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

It is an original. Nothing wrong with it.

Mil

Comment

Early Eagle

Early SA/SS cap eagles are cool, and the details often vary. This early SS visor was completely naked, but my friend put this eagle on it before he sold the cap to me. 2nd eagle is RZM marked - I've had it for about 30 years .
        Attached Files

Comment

Eagle

PS: The bird on the SS cap is a real sourpuss !!

Comment

hi sgstandard,

what is the maker of the second eagle?

mil

Comment

Eagle

It has a tiny RZM logo in the crook of the wing, near the head. No other markings or numbers.

Comment

Looks great to me too. I have an identical looking bird but the clips are broken so I cant say if it was marked however I also have an early NSKK bird which is also marked on the clip rather than on the back. From your picture, it appears to be marked "87" but upside down (as RZM mark usually preceeds maker number). Also looks like single circle RZM mark which is also correct on early insignia.

JC

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
                  It has a tiny RZM logo in the crook of the wing, near the head. No other markings or numbers.
                  Unusual to have just the RZM without a maker # The maker number is probably stamped in the same position on the other wing like in the attached (very poor picture)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X