Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identification of interesting belt sling

Hello,
    please is this belt sling for SA dagger? I don't know about other example like this. Stamped L2/600/38 maybie L2/690/38 it's difficult to see.

Thanks for your opinions,
    Krkavec

Nobody know??

Comment

Nice hanger combo

I have a similar type of belt loop. Will post pics when I'm back home.

It's not very often seen. I assume because it seems to be not very practical. The loop may open by itself and if the metal knob is worn on the inside it may not have been comfortable. But that's all speculation.

The makers mark (L2/600) is listed in Fisher's reference book as maker of SA hangers, but unfortunately not known by name.

Comment

Btw ... would recommend to post these pics also in edged weapon section. You may get more response from edged weapon collectors there

Comment

Originally posted by ivbaust View Post
          Btw ... would recommend to post these pics also in edged weapon section. You may get more response from edged weapon collectors there
          Thank you!

Comment

Actually this is made for the rear crossbelt attachment used with the type of belt that has an integrated retaining strap inside. The belt loop would look like a standard type from the outside but the retaining strap inside the belt would prevent the loop and cross belt from sliding out of position.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X