Winterhilfswerk 1933-1934 pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winterhilfswerk 1933-1934 pin

Has anybody seen one of these? If it is, how rare is it? What did you have to do to get one of these? Is it like a donation pin?

It is in fact a 1933-34 WHW donation pin.

Attached Files
    RonR

Comment

With a door plaque...

Attached Files
      RonR

Comment

Love the wall plaque! So this was just given to you when you donated to the WHW? If so then I can't imagine it being extremely rare...

Comment

Pin

I imagine there are WHW pins that ARE quite rare, but I don't know which ones. A great collectable, as they're usually not too expensive, and they're definitely period. Even rarer ones probably wouldn't be that valuable, though.
          Aesthetically, they're very appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
            I imagine there are WHW pins that ARE quite rare, but I don't know which ones. A great collectable, as they're usually not too expensive, and they're definitely period. Even rarer ones probably wouldn't be that valuable, though.
            Aesthetically, they're very appealing.
            I agree, a very nice pin!

Comment

Hi,

This is a beautifully designed item, (as a great many WHW items were) I think ;the pin itself is worth more than the plaque!
              Have recently seen the plaque (9.5 centimetres across) selling for 45 Euro, while the stickpin seems to sell more more.
              As with any TR items, it pays to "shop around" - huge price differences between different dealers; websites etc.
              Love WHW items, you can still pick up most items on this theme in Germany for literally small change; members of my wife's family get items for less than one Euro each at local flea markets - sometimes several items for one Euro.
              Will not last much longer though, most people in Germany now know exactly the prices of the items they have - and as in the UK; fakes of War Badges etc are everywhere

Best wishes,

John.
              Last edited by feldpost 58; 09-12-2013, 03:29 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X