SA armband?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA armband?

Hi all..I traded for this awhile back with another member,and Ive decided to sell it on the estand.It does not fit in my collection anymore,as I really do not want any political items hanging around.

Id just like to get a verification as to originality and exactly what it is.Possibly an idea of what to ask for it also,as I seem to have no clue what things are worth these days.
    Was told it is an "Early SA" armband.Thats all I know.
    Thoughts?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

OK,so Ive been informed that its NOT an SA armband.

Any other input?

Comment

Hi Gehrmann,

I'm not so sure this is NOT an SA brassard, given that the SA wore the standard NSDAP armband without additional decoration -- excepting for the SA-Reserve armband w/gray stripes prior to 1935, and a few odd custom-made armbands worn by very high-ranking officials who usually held other titles, as well -- right up till war's end. As for what these are selling for, you can find them on dealer's sites for anywhere from $115 up to 150, depending on condition. Hope this helps you.

Br. James

Comment

It does help,and I thank you for taking the time to reply!

Comment

This is a cotton swastika armband....common to nearly everyone who was an NSDAP member, as well as all uniformed branches that wore a swastika type armband- like the DAF, RAD, SA, NSFK, NSKK, O.T., etc., etc.

This one appears to have been laundered which hurts it....I'd place it's value more in the $65. to $90. range if you really want to sell it....it's not a "top shelf" example....no offense.
            John G.

Comment

Nice original arm band. I would value this around $60-$75.

Comment

Thanks everyone..Your opinions and expertise are very helpful to me!!

I put it on the estand for $50,and Im guessing Ill strike out again..I may just give up,as Im getting very tired of losing money on this junk.

Comment

As Br. James has stated...could be SA........

Attached Files
                  RonR

Comment

;;;
                    Attached Files
                    RonR

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X