• Time
  • Show
Clear All

with flash ...
    Attached Files
    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Hi KM,

This looks like an original piece to me, though it would be helpful to know the dimensions. It appears to be a shot-glass-sized cup, as Bruckmann didn't use the Formal or Informal Pattern relief monogram on large pieces, which were usually roll-engraved. If this piece is shot-glass-sized, then it would make a perfect companion to the "AH Silver Stopper for a wine bottle, 925 marked" -- see Dr. Griffith's Revised Edition.

Br. James

Comment

Thanks for your opinion.

Dimensions: height - 10,3 cm; diameter - 8,1 cm; diameter bottom - 6 cm

Regards
        Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

Comment

I like it as well and it's the first one that I have seen like it.

Comment

Thanks for providing the dimensions, Eduardo. This piece is a bit larger than I expected, but I still think it's a genuine piece of AH Formal Pattern, in sterling silver. Congratulations to you!

Br. James

Comment

I used to own 2 of these but at the time they raised much suspicion amongst seasoned AH silver collectors and I ended up selling at auction sold as seen. I cant remember all the details now, it was 15 or so years ago.

Comment

To be honest I'm not a fan of the raised eagle and AH. The roll stamped examples are documented with solid vet providence.

Not to say they are not "real" but I cant say for sure.

Comment

Thank you all for your comments, I really apreciate them.

What would be a fair value to sell it?, this not my field and I'm not really interesting in it.

Regards
                  Eduardo

Comment

Please any idea about a fair value for a pice like this, 1800-2000 euros???

Regards
                    Eduardo

Comment

Think mine sold for 3 or 400

Comment

Fake AH Piece in my eyes

I do not like this AH cup and strongly feel its 100% fake

Comment

Hallo my Friends,

I have the Same feeling as Brent. I saw this kind of Cups, the egal Looks the Same then this One. They are Fake!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
                          Fredy

Comment

Hey guys, I had bought one from Peter up at the Collectors Guild about 10 yrs ago or more, then after about having it in my collections for about 4 yrs, he emailed me and says its fake and he refunded my money. On mine the A and H were not straight and had a little tilt to it, so who knows if real or fake.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                              I like it as well and it's the first one that I have seen like it.
                              I stand corrected and there's always something new to learn in this hobby.

Comment

So feelings that bad, feelings that good, but really no information to be sure ... If fake do you have any information about when and where could these be made?

Regards
                                Eduardo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X