X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fredyfang View Post
    Hi Guys ,

This is a noter nice Pic from our Lunch. I hope you Enjoy it because this is my Favorite Piece.

Greetings from Bavaria

fredy
    I admire your courage but I wouldn't put any of my formalwear through its paces again after some seventy years...!

Comment

I'll bet that casserole was delicious...even if AH didn't come to lunch!!

Cheers, mate,

Br. James

Comment

Fredyfang you are an individualist - you don't worry about maintaining original patina on your silver pieces.

Comment

I'll bet you know who is rolling in his grave!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
            I'll bet you know who is rolling in his grave!
            Probably not due to them being used in Bavaria.

Comment

I do not understand the excitement geese! Have your original patina pieces? I hardly think so. But I understand your envy.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
              Fredy

Comment

You are building a great collection and yes, I am envious.How many pieces do you have now?

Comment

It's no secret that Freddy's collecting interest is AH silverware and I think it's cool that he can actually use his collection in a practical way.

Comment

Haha very true!

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                    Probably not due to them being used in Bavaria.

Comment

Sorry i am Unfortunately To anderstand wiht my poor English the joke.

Comment

I meant that Hitler would go crazy if he knew his flatware was being used for meals still!

Originally posted by fredyfang View Post
                        Sorry i am Unfortunately To anderstand wiht my poor English the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
                          I meant that Hitler would go crazy if he knew his flatware was being used for meals still!
                          Yes i think he would Like it.

Comment

I think it is great that Freddie is using the silver. This stuff was made to be used and it will do no harm at all. Just obviously not put it in the dishwasher or use modern chemicals or scouring pads. Really cool, keep it up !

Comment

I wish I could afford to do that!

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                              I think it is great that Freddie is using the silver. This stuff was made to be used and it will do no harm at all. Just obviously not put it in the dishwasher or use modern chemicals or scouring pads. Really cool, keep it up !

Comment

Exactly!

QUOTE=fredyfang;6129509]Yes i think he would Like it. [/QUOTE]

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 29 users online. 0 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X