This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Fredy,

I see that Tom Wittmann is offering a few examples of the AH Formal Pattern Salad Fork, but I don't find any examples of the AH Dessert Fork in either pattern at this time.

Good luck...and save a piece of cake for me!

Br. James

Comment

I forgot about him!

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
      Hi Fredy,

I see that Tom Wittmann is offering a few examples of the AH Formal Pattern Salad Fork, but I don't find any examples of the AH Dessert Fork in either pattern at this time.

Good luck...and save a piece of cake for me!

Br. James

Comment

Don't forget to check Bill Shea/Ruptured Duck.

Comment

Is anyone interested in trading a piece of AH flatware for some other items? I am just looking for a piece, does not matter the condition really or the size, even a teaspoon is fine. I have Deschler Hoard EKIIs, more EKIIs, American WWII medals, Eastern Front Medal with document, NSDAP flag and more.

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
          Don't forget to check Bill Shea/Ruptured Duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
            Is anyone interested in trading a piece of AH flatware for some other items? I am just looking for a piece, does not matter the condition really or the size, even a teaspoon is fine. I have Deschler Hoard EKIIs, more EKIIs, American WWII medals, Eastern Front Medal with document, NSDAP flag and more.

Im sorry to say but no one is going to trade theirs for those items....

Comment

Thought I would give it a try!

Originally posted by Obersalzberg View Post
              Im sorry to say but no one is going to trade theirs for those items....

Comment

Thx Guy for all your good ideas.
                Maybe I'll find some , wenn i can , I will Hit you guys up.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
                Fredy

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
                  Thought I would give it a try!
                  Your bet would be to sell some of your lower priced TR items and get the money together to buy a piece from a dealer. Many have layaway plans. The lowest priced pieces I see online now are on the Ruptured Duck website.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I did see a teaspoon from Brent for $900

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                    Your bet would be to sell some of your lower priced TR items and get the money together to buy a piece from a dealer. Many have layaway plans. The lowest priced pieces I see online now are on the Ruptured Duck website.

Comment

I also saw another on that site advertised as having "slight wear" for $1200 - this is below the norm for formal pattern.

Comment

Unusual AH Knife ?

Does anyone know what this AH Knife was used for ? Said to have been taken from the Eagles Nest with some other AH silver ...Never had one before ..Fruit knife maybe ??
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Brent,

An unusual piece, alright! Guess it could be a fruit knife; not sure...! I notice that the website for 'Matthew' titled "Hitler's Nest: AH Formal Silverware" (www.hitlersnest.co.uk) provides a photo of this style of flatware, among other pieces, though he does not state the name of this piece. You might try responding to his website and asking him what this piece might be.

Best to you, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

Don't know what it is, but I like it.

Comment

Hi Guys ,

This is a noter nice Pic from our Lunch. I hope you Enjoy it because this is my Favorite Piece.

Greetings from Bavaria

fredy
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X