KVK1 w/o swords original or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KVK1 w/o swords original or fake?

The servant flock my images I try again and I do the same question to you. My friend received this KVK1 in zinc like gift. For my I am false, does not like anything but I want to know your opinion before speaking with him

Another KVK1 of my collection maker mark1, original 100% for the comparation

Horrible fake Herr Generalfeldmarschall !!!
    Fake, Jesus, no lo dudes!!
    Un saludo
    Mon

Comment

I do not like the esvástica, the granulated one, the stiffness and hinge, the leaves of oak and details as the position of the fastenings of the oak crown that in an original one appear to right left and in the one of Nuerma appears above and down see this comparative one

Comment

Originally posted by Iam Al Bandy View Post
        Horrible fake Herr Generalfeldmarschall !!!
        Fake, Jesus, no lo dudes!!
        Un saludo
        Mon
        je,je,je,je calm Al Bandy, she is not mine and I do not doubt that it is false, but this friend insisted on which he asked in the WAF. That she is false and bad.

you already know, in addition that I no longer collect east type of symbols mine it is the Order of the German Eagle

tranquilo Ramón, no es mia y no dudo de que es falsa, pero este amigo (NUERMA) se empeñó en que preguntara en el WAF. Se que es falsa y mala. ya sabes, además que yo ya no colecciono este tipo de distintivos...lo mío es la Orden del Águila Alemana

Un abrazo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X