Cased NFSK Table Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cased NFSK Table Medal

This came with a recent find past couple of weeks. The medal is near mint and has the corresponding document which is numbered to the medal. the case is very nice with the only issue being left side of the lid has come loose at the corners but still stays in place. The document is perfect. Anyone know what these are selling for? Ulric of England had one identical to mine but it was sold already and there was no price. Other than that I have never seen one for sale. Thanks...Jeff
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

sorry ,no idea on price. but one impressive award = complete. very nice find. jeff

Comment

Thank You jh-ss44! I will figure it out eventually...Jeff

Comment

Anyone? Surely someone has an idea what this is selling for nowadays

Comment

Hello,
                  No expert at all on these items but I believe I have seen them ranging in price from around 600 up to about 1000 perhaps or a little more. I don't know if they actually sell at the 1000 dollar range but there is one on the collector's guild for 945.00. These are very nice looking items and particularly cased and with the document, very nice indeed for those into non portable items and the like.
                  Duzig(Bill)

Comment

Jeff, I dont have a price as a benchmark for you, but noting that it has a case and paper, it should fetch more. I've seen most of these table medals go without cases and i think from memory they go around 300-600 (without case)?

Collectors guild has one at CAN$945, but as a dealer, the price is a little high, so factor that in.

Mil

Comment

Jeff , I have seen these cased awards go for $400.00 - $950.00 & with out a case for $125.00 - $200.00 .The anwser to your question is ... you will get whatever the traffic will bear.

Mike

Comment

Price is around 400 - 450 euro with case. These are not as rare as some people think. In Europe they are easy to find. If you keep your eyes open they come along all the time and definately not for the high prices mentioned here.

Comment

Thank You gentlemen, that helps me a lot as I have never seen one priced

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                          X