My Tiny PL Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tiny PL Collection

Hi all.....I don't usually post here, I mainly collect RCAF stuff, but a while back I got interested (part time) in collecting Political Leader's insignia. Here is the culmination of my efforts so far.....Have had to take a break from collecting to pay the tax man, and fix some vehicles, but I'm still proud of it! Hope you enjoy

First is an overall shot, my armband and my treasured Amtswalter sleeve diamond (Thanks to Bob H!)
    Beneath that some cap insignia and first pattern shoulder straps. And on the other side my second pattern Ortsgruppe tabs (Missing Mitarbeiter and Stutzpunktleiter.....anyone?)
    Zellenleiter tabs were unissued, in a damaged cello wrapper, and the Hauptstellenleiter's tabs are almost completely mint, purchased from Jeff Clark.

Second photo is the closeup of the tabs....The Ortsgruppenleiter single is in bad shape, but I don't mind.....Anyone help me out with the strange colour on the Blockleiter's tabs?
    Attached Files

Last one, of the shoulder straps. I also have a special NSDAP Reich level visor cap on the way!
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi LuftMike,

Nothing to be ashamed of here; you have a very nice PL collection. As to the color on the Blockleiter collar tabs, it could be that they are faded by exposure to the sun -- the piping looks a bit weak, color-wise, as well.

Thanks for sharing your good efforts,

Br. James

Comment

Nice collection, sometimes it is more pleasing to the eye then a large collection, nicely done, Sean

Comment

Nice group

Mike

Comment

Very nice focused collection

Nick

Comment

Agree, very nice!

Comment

Fantastic collection! Congratulations!
                Mark

Comment

Thanks evereyone! I'm definitley looking for quality in these pieces, as they can be very pricey.....I'm also looking for the match to that reichinspekteur shoulder strap! lol

Comment

Lovely items!

Could you take a close up of the front and reverse of your eagles, please.

Mil

Comment

Very nice!

Mike, a very nice collection, very simular to mine, loe to see this items!
                      Keep it up
                      Dirk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X